No information provided to Little Innoscents Pty Ltd will be given to any other organisation other than is necessary to complete the delivery of your order. We have implemented technology and security policies, rules and measures to protect the personal information that we have under our control. However, you should be aware that there are risks in transmitting information across the Internet. So while we strive to protect such information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to us online and individuals do so at their own risk.
Payment can be made via credit card (we only accept MasterCard or Visa), or direct deposit into financial banking institution. Upon receipt of payment, goods will be dispatched and you will be advised of the estimated delivery time.
All on-line credit card and EFT transactions are processed via the PayPal Pro secure payment gateway.
Once any personal information comes into our possession, we will take reasonable steps to protect that information from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification and disclosure. If you are concerned about conveying sensitive material to us over the Internet, you might prefer to contact us by telephone or mail. We will remove personal information from our system where it is no longer required (except where archiving is required and in order to fulfill our obligations under the Public Records Act 1973 (Vic).
All orders placed within Australia will be sent via Australia Post using their regular service. Shipping is free for orders over $70. Orders totalling under $70 will incur a shipping cost based on location and parcel weight/size. This will be calculated at checkout.
Orders are processed according to the time and date payment is received. Generally, there is a processing time of approximately 48 hours, depending on the availability of stock.
Please note that during major sales events (such as Stocktake Sale, Black Friday Sale, Boxing Day Sale), we may take an extra day or two to prepare your order.
At the time of ordering, we will provide freight quotations and estimated time for delivery and will promptly ensure all requirements are met to fulfill your order.
Freight charges are calculated subject to the method of transport (air or sea), destination, weight and/or cubic size of your parcel(s).
Refund & Return Policy
We stand by the products we sell. If for any reason you are unhappy with the quality of your purchase from our online website www.littleinnoscents.com.au, please contact us immediately and you may return the products for refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.
We recommend that when you are returning items, that you select a delivery method that includes a tracking number for security and a record of your delivery.
Always check the contents of your delivery against the invoice provided. If there has been a discrepancy please report it to us within 2 working days of receiving your goods. All our products are checked for quality prior to dispatch, and we do our best to ensure that they are delivered to you in the same condition that they left us. If your item is damaged in transit, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and attach photos of the damaged item to support your claim.
On purchasing online at www.littleinnoscents.com.au, you are accepting these terms.
Please note: If you have purchased Little Innoscents products from one of our retailers or stockists, whether online or from a retail store and wish to return or exchange an item, you must return it to the place of purchase with a copy of your receipt and you are subject the stockist’s refund and exchange policy.
If we are unable to complete your order due to a product shortage, you will be contacted within two days of placing your order to arrange alternate arrangements.
Depending on the estimated delay times, you may choose to back order your items or place your order at a later date.
If you have elected the option of placing a backorder, we will contact you prior to dispatching the goods to confirm your purchase.
Testimonial disclaimer in accordance with the Australian Consumer law (ACT) guidelines concerning use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising, please be aware of the following: testimonials appearing on this site are actually received via text, audio or video submission. They are individual experiences, reflecting real life experiences of those who have used our products and/or services in some way or another. However, they are individual results and results do vary. We do not claim that they are typical results that consumers will generally achieve. The testimonials are not necessarily representative of all of those who will use our products and/or services. The testimonials displayed (text, audio and/or video) are given verbatim except for correction of grammatical or typing errors. Some have been shortened. in other words, not the whole message received by the testimonial writer is displayed, when it seemed lengthy or not the whole testimonial seemed relevant for the general public www.littleinnoscents.com.au is not responsible for any of the opinions or comments posted to our site. www.littleinnoscents.com.au is not a forum for testimonials, however provides testimonials as a means for customers to share their experiences with one another. To prevent against abuse, all testimonials appear after they have been reviewed by management of www.littleinnoscents.com.au . www.littleinnoscents.com.au does not share the opinions, views or commentary of any testimonials on this site, and are strictly the views of the reviewer. Additionally, these testimonials are not intended to make claims that these products can be used to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate or prevent any disease.
Terms & Conditions
The Iron Company Endota Spa Voucher Competition
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of the competition is Wellnex Life Limited trading as Brand Solutions Australia (ACN 150 759 363) of Building 2, Level 3, Suite 69 574 Plummer Street, Port Melbourne VIC 2307, Australia (“the Promoter”).
- Entry to the Competition is free and open to any resident in NSW, ACT, QLD, VIC, WA and SA.
Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, suppliers, contractors, consultants and agencies associated with the Competition or the Promoter are ineligible to enter.
- The Competition commences at 12am AEST, Saturday 8th October 2022 and ends at 11:59pm, Sunday 16th October AEST (“Competition Period”). Entrants may enter the competition once.
Late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected responses will be deemed invalid.
- To enter the Competition, participants must:
STEP 1) Visit The Iron Company Website
STEP 2) Fill in the entry details and follow prompts once complete.
NOTE: only one entry will be permitted per person.
- There will be one winner of the Endota Spa Rejuvenate Gift Card selected from the Entries (“the Prize Winner”).
- The Winner will be contacted via email and/or text by 4pm on Monday 17th October 2022 and the Winners will be published on Instagram at @littleinnoscents and @theironcompany_.
- The Winner will receive:
- Endota Spa Rejuvenate Gift Card
The Prize Winner’s total prize pool is valued under AUD$285.
- The Prize Winner will be required to respond to the Promoter within 48 hours of the Prize being announced. They must provide their address to the Promoter either via email or Instagram direct message to allow the prize to be sent out.
- In the case of disruption caused by COVID 19, the Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to facilitate the Prize Winner claiming their prize. However, notwithstanding any interruptions outside of the Promoter’s control, the prize will expire at the end of the relevant event.
- The Promoter is not liable for any other additional costs associated with winning the Competition or the prizes that comprise the Competition, including travel costs. Winners will not be reimbursed for any travel or other expenses incurred in relation to the prize.
- If any prize remains unclaimed after seven days of notifying the Prize Winner, the Promoter may deem that the Prize Winner is ineligible to claim the prize and reserves the right to award the prize to any other eligible Entry.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of prizes.
- Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions. Entry into the Competition is deemed an acknowledgement and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- By entering this competition entrants expressly consent to the Promoter to repost their name on the Promoter’s Facebook, Twitter or Instagram accounts, the Promoter’s website, and within the Promoter’s electronic direct mail (EDM) communication pieces.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and the identity of entrants. Proof of entry and identity will only be deemed as sufficient at the discretion of the Promoter.
- If the Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being properly conducted due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves its rights to disqualify any entrant or to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, to the extent permitted by law.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent permitted by law).
- Personal information provided by entrants will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting the Competition and otherwise in accordance with contestants’ consent. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents in relation to the conduct of this competition. Any use of personal information will be in accordance with applicable privacy laws, including the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and the Australian Privacy Principles.