Combo Packs: Eczema Care Pack
This eczema skin care pack is made for those who wish to prevent and treat dry, red, inflamed or itchy skin caused by eczema, dermatitis or psoriasis.
x1 Hair & Body Wash – Spearmint & Sweet Orange
x1 Organic Soap Bar
x1 Intensive Soothing Cream
x1 Moisture Rich Lotion
x1 Paw Paw Balm
SALE PRICE $40
Prevention and Treatment
Prevention of an eczema outbreak is preferable to treating one. One of the keys to prevention is to avoid chemical based products. Many eczema sufferers also say that using steroid free, organic skin care products in general reduces the frequency and/or the severity of their outbreaks.
Bathing and cleansing:
- Use gentle, chemical free products such as our Organic Goats Milk Cleansing Bar or Organic Hair and Body Wash that will not dry the skin out
Soothing and treating:
- Apply a healing cream such as our Intensive Soothing Cream with 100% natural and nutritious Shea Butter as a base and healing Calendula extract and Rosewood essential oil as the therapeutic components.
- Keep skin well moisturised, with organic skin care products such as our Moisture Rich Lotion or Paw Paw Balm to avoid unnecessary drying of the skin that can lead to irritation
- Avoid the main triggers, such as overheating and contact with chemical irritants.
- Reduce itching by using wet dressings or cool compresses. If scabs develop, remove by bathing in lukewarm water to soften the scabs, and then gently wiping the crusts off with a soft, wet towel.
- For ongoing cases, consult your healthcare practitioner.
Little Innoscents products are Australian made with 100% Natural, Pure and Organic ingredients. Completely free from Toxic Chemicals, Parabens and all other little hidden nasties.
Our naturally pure and organic baby skincare products are based on aromatherapy ingredients which means they can used on delicate and sensitive skin and provide essential skincare for babies and infants. All of our baby skincare products can be used to relieve young ones from rashes including eczema, psoriasis, cradle cap, nappy rash and more…