We all love a sparkling clean home that smells fresh and gives us a sense that our living space is free of dust, grease and grime, and bacteria. Be careful though as many store bought cleaning products can be dangerous and highly toxic – giving off chemical fumes, causing skin irritations, and potentially damaging our bodies by affecting its immune system.
Our Little Innoscents Multi-Purpose Spray is an effective but safe natural cleaning solution that is a better alternative, with absolutely no toxic chemicals making it grey water safe and eco-friendly. It is plant-based and botanically scented. Offering safe yet effective cleaning, while reducing the potential for skin irritations – it is ideal cleaning choice for those with skin sensitivities or prone to allergies.
Shop online below, or visit our stockist page for more details.
No products were found matching your selection.